The Stationers agree to pray a short prayer as well as the Stations of the Cross at least once a week. The promises that they obtain through these prayers plus each member prays for each other as well so that union of prayer also obtains even more graces as the weak are upheld by the strong members. Through the graces of these prayers and through spreading the message of the Stationers may all our members obtain eternal life and happiness that can only be found in the love of Jesus
The main prayer of the Stationer is to pray the Stations of the Cross at least once a week and the members can always pray more than that if they want to.
Our Lord directly reveals the amazing graces granted by Himself for all those who pray the Stations of the Cross from time to time.
THE PROMISES MADE BY OUR LORD TO THOSE WHO HAVE DEVOTION TO THE WAY OF THE CROSS.~Jesus to Brother Estanislao
1. I promise eternal life to those who pray, from time to time, the Way of the Cross.
2. I promise them my greatest graces.
3. I will deliver the faithful from purgatory on the first Tuesday or Friday after their death.
4. I promise them a special glory in Heaven.
5. I will grant them everything they ask through praying the Way of the Cross with faith.
6. I will grant them the remission of all their sins, even if they be as scarlet; if they be more than the grains of sand on the seashore and the stars in the heavens, all of them will be erased by the Way of the Cross.
7. I will preserve them from sudden death.
8. I promise them my special protection; my hands will always be open to protect them.
9. I will bless them at each Way of the Cross and my blessing will follow them everywhere on earth, and after their death, in Heaven for all eternity.
10. They will be assured of being joined to the Supreme Choir Of Angels.
11. I will give them the grace never again to commit a mortal sin for I will give them the grace never again to separate themselves from me.
12. I will lift all power from the devil at the hour of death that they may repose tranquilly in my arms
13. I will make of each one of them a living ciborium in which it will please me to pour my graces
14. I will give them a special drought from the fountain of My Deity.
15. As I am nailed to the cross, so also will I always be with those who honor me in making the Way Of The Cross frequently.
The purpose of the Stationers is to help us to make a spiritual pilgrimage of prayer, by meditating on Christ's sufferings and death. The object of the mediations is to become one with Christ in his Sufferings.
Jesus said to Saint Faustina, “There is more merit to one hour of meditation on My sorrowful Passion than there is to a whole year of flagellation that draws blood; the contemplation of My painful wounds is of great profit to you, and it brings Me great joy.” –Diary 369.
So Resolve today to Pray the Stations of the Cross at least once a week (Friday is the best day) and join the Stationers where we pray these together throughout the world to obtain grace for ourselves and all of our members each week.
The Stationers Prayer (Prayed before your Once a Week Stations of the Cross)
Dearest Jesus we come before you with prayers for all the Stationers to receive the graces you have promised to obtain for us. Especially the greatest graces and the grace of eternal life, special glory in heaven and special protection especially from sudden death, and your blessing following us everywhere. Also you have said you will grant us everything we ask through praying the Way of the Cross with faith, so behold we now ask you for all our members' intentions and mine (Your Intentions) and that the whole world joins us. We ask this all through the Immaculate Heart of Mary. Amen
Then Pray the Stations of the Cross at least once a week:
Sign Up Today!
Best Time to Pray the Stations is on Friday and especially at 3pm as Jesus promises St. Faustina
At three o'clock, implore My mercy, especially for sinners; and, if only for a brief moment, immerse yourself in My Passion, particularly in My abandonment at the moment of agony. This is the hour of great mercy. ... In this hour I will refuse nothing to the soul that makes a request of Me in virtue of My Passion (Diary,1320).
As often as you hear the clock strike the third hour, immerse yourself completely in My mercy, adoring and glorifying it; invoke its omnipotence for the whole world, and particularly for poor sinners; for at that moment mercy was opened wide for every soul. In this hour you can obtain everything for yourself and for others for the asking; it was the hour of grace for the whole world — mercy triumphed over justice. ...
My daughter, try your best to make the Stations of the Cross in this hour, provided that your duties permit it; and if you are not able to make the Stations of the Cross, then at least step into the chapel for a moment and adore, in the Most Blessed Sacrament, My Heart, which is full of mercy; and should you be unable to step into chapel, immerse yourself in prayer there where you happen to be, if only for a very brief instant (1572).