Devotees of the Sacred Heart do everything they can to promote the devotion to the Sacred Heart in their families and throughout the entire world. The best way to spread this devotion is to live it everyday so that people will see the love of the Sacred Heart of Jesus pouring through you and will want it too. Also invite others to join us. To become a member one only needs to pray a simple prayer everyday preferably in the morning upon waking up. Also praying "Sacred Heart, I place all my trust in you" whenever you can.
Dear Lord, I adore your Sacred Heart which I desire to entire with acts of love, praise, adoration and thanksgiving, asking that you work through me in all that I do. Thus may you draw me closer to you than I have ever been before. Please join my every action and heartbeat to the pulsations of your heart bathing them in your Precious Blood and I offer them to our Heavenly Father so that many souls may be saved and I pray for all the intentions of the Sacred Heart and His Devotees and that the whole world joins us. Amen.
Finally Members Learn as much as they can in the amazing School of the Sacred Heart:
2. I will establish peace in their families.
3. I will comfort them in their trials.
4. I will be their secure refuge during life, and, above all, in death.
5. I will shed abundant blessings on all their undertakings
6. Sinners will find in My Heart an infinite ocean of mercy.
7. Lukewarm souls will become fervent.
8. Fervent souls will rapidly grow in holiness and perfection.
9. I will bless every place where an image of My Heart shall be exposed and honored.
10. I will give to priests the gift of touching the most hardened hearts.
11. The names of those who promote this devotion will be written in My Heart, never to be blotted out.
12. I promise thee, in the excessive mercy of My Heart, that My all-powerful love will grant to all those who receive Holy Communion on the First Friday of nine consecutive months, the grace of final penitence; they shall not die in My disgrace nor without receiving their Sacraments; My Divine Heart shall be their safe refuge in this last moment.